Aftercare

An Aftercare service is available to all clients who complete their treatment at the Bridges. Support is tailored to the needs of the individual client, but typically involves the opportunity to continue attendance at group sessions, one-to-one sessions, relapse prevention, recovery planning and continued resettlement support.

RAPt is part of a thriving recovery community in Hull. Aside from mutual-aid groups, there are various city-wide service user groups, forums and events, including the RAPt Graduate Support Network that clients can become involved in.

Since opening in 2004, 95% of clients who graduated from the Bridges have moved onto independent accommodation – the remaining 5% successfully moving onto appropriate third stage accommodation as the next step in their ongoing recovery.

Aftercare is free of charge to all clients leaving the service.